Deploying Graphlab on Hadoop cluster

User 1429 | 3/31/2015, 4:41:08 PM

please help me to resolve following error

A daemon (pid 1276) died unexpectedly with status 127 while attempting to launch so we are aborting.

There may be more information reported by the environment (see above).

This may be because the daemon was unable to find all the needed shared libraries on the remote node. You may set your LDLIBRARYPATH to have the location of the shared libraries on the remote nodes and this will automatically be forwarded to the remote nodes.

bash: orted: command not found

A daemon (pid 1281) died unexpectedly with status 127 while attempting to launch so we are aborting.

There may be more information reported by the environment (see above).

This may be because the daemon was unable to find all the needed shared libraries on the remote node. You may set your LDLIBRARYPATH to have the location of the shared libraries on the remote nodes and this will automatically be forwarded to the remote nodes.

mpiexec.openmpi noticed that the job aborted, but has no info as to the process that caused that situation.

Comments

User 1190 | 4/6/2015, 5:37:04 PM

Hi @harsha,

Can you tell us what are the steps you followed for deploying PowerGraph on a Hadoop cluster?

Does openmpi work with a simple hello world example?

-jay

User 1429 | 4/11/2015, 10:16:24 PM

hi @"Jay Gu"

I followed these tutorials. http://bickson.blogspot.in/2012/10/deploying-graphlab-cluster-using-mpi.html https://github.com/graphlab-code/graphlab/blob/master/TUTORIALS.md

I am getting errors for the following commands

~/graphlab/scripts/mpirsync

~/graphlab/scripts/mpirsync

User 1707 | 4/14/2015, 2:21:02 AM

Hi @harsha Do you know about Docker? It's super easy to use Docker to start a cluster of Graphlab to test. If you have any problem with it, please tell me know.

Lan Phan.

User 1429 | 4/23/2015, 5:37:22 PM

Hie @lanphan

Sir I am new to Docker. Can you please suggest any tutorial to do this. Please reply as soon as possible.

Thank you