Product Key validation failed

User 761 | 9/24/2014, 7:07:01 AM

Hello! I've registered on the GraphLab create page, received the key and ran the script to create the config file with the Product key However I still get the following error when I try to use graphlab

[ERROR] Product Key validation failed, please confirm your product key is correct. If you believe this key to be valid, please contact support@graphlab.com Traceback (most recent call last): File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module> File "/home/mihir.kale/lifeStage/virt/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/graphlab/datastructures/sframe.py", line 196, in init self.proxy = UnitySFrameProxy(glconnect.getclient()) File "/home/mihir.kale/lifeStage/virt/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/graphlab/connect/main.py", line 203, in getclient assert isconnected(), "Cannot connect to GraphLab Server" AssertionError: Cannot connect to GraphLab Server

Comments

User 91 | 9/26/2014, 7:19:34 AM

Can you try exporting?

GRAPHLABPRODUCTKEY=#MYPRODUCTKEYHERE export GRAPHLABPRODUCT_KEY

User 847 | 10/13/2014, 11:51:27 PM

I'm having the same issue. I added the GRAPHLABPRODUCTKEY to my env variables and checked that it is there. Still get the same error NO PRODUCT KEY FOUND

User 4 | 10/14/2014, 5:41:11 PM

@akds2‌ This can sometimes be caused by other errors (and incorrectly give the error message that the product key cannot be found). If you are not running in a virtualenv, please try that -- it can help with many path issues and Python library versioning issues that can potentially cause this error.