deep learning

User 554 | 7/30/2014, 5:11:28 PM

Hello,

I was at the the recent conference in San Francisco (excellent, btw, and I thank you for the complimentary pass) where it was announced deep neural nets would be available in GraphLab but I don't see any documentation yet. Is deep learning available now or is it scheduled for an upcoming release?

Thanks, aac

Comments

User 6 | 7/30/2014, 5:14:59 PM

Hi AAC, We are glad you attended and enjoyed our conference! Deep learning is scheduled to a near future upcoming release. We will send a note in the forum, on our website, and also to the list of participants when it is ready.

Best,

User 67 | 8/4/2014, 5:27:53 AM

Hi all,

I have coded an ANN on the Graphlab. I have changed the graph structure, Engine Execution and User API of present Graphlab. I have implemented a sample use case of Hand Writing Recognition (MNIST dataset) using my code. I shared the API which is used for the ANN below.

It will be very helpful for my learning purpose if someone take a look and provide your valuable feed backs to me. I am very interested in deep learning.

Using this API I am also coding the RBM (Restricted Boltzmann Machines), which is in progress.

The link is here. https://github.com/jsaisagar/Deep-Learning-Over-Graphlab/blob/master/ArtificialNeuralNetwork.cpp

Thanks and Regards, Sai Sagar.J