Pyinstaller with Graphlab

User 5094 | 4/19/2016, 4:25:26 PM

Hi I am new to GraphLab I am using it my honours project. I am encountering a problem when I try to create an executable in order to be able to used on my university's cluster using pyinstaller. Is there a way to create an executable of the program in order for it to be used without setting up environments and installing packages. When trying to execute the created executable file the followin error occurs: Traceback (most recent call last): File "<string>", line 11, in <module> File "/tmp/pip-build-osRQZS/pyinstaller/PyInstaller/loader/pyimod03importers.py", line 389, in loadmodule File "site-packages/setuptools-20.2.2-py2.7.egg/pkgresources/init.py", line 75, in <module> File "site-packages/setuptools-20.2.2-py2.7.egg/pkgresources/extern/init.py", line 60, in loadmodule ImportError: The 'packaging' package is required; normally this is bundled with this package so if you get this warning, consult the packager of your distribution. pyirth_pkgres returned -1

Comments

User 1174 | 4/21/2016, 6:39:41 PM

Hi,

Unfortunately, we cannot create an executable of Graphlab-Create along with its environment at this time. Sorry for the inconvenience.