Hiding user account information when launching graphlab

User 5038 | 4/19/2016, 1:11:45 AM

Hi all, I would like to publish an ipython demo that uses Graphlab Create. When 'firing' Graphlab, the license agreement message shows two levels of information, that I would rather not disclose:

Logging: C:\Users**MakePrivateHere\AppData\Local\Temp\graphlabserver1460992376.log.0 This non-commercial license of GraphLab Create is assigned to my email address** and will expire on ....

Any idea how to achieve this? Thanks

Comments

User 9 | 4/19/2016, 5:42:52 PM

Hi @alixon,

Are you trying to publish an HTML version of an IPython notebook? If so, you can simply clear the cell where this message is presented before you convert the notebook using nbconvert.

Does this help?

User 5038 | 4/20/2016, 3:25:42 AM

Hi timmus, Thanks for the feedback. I intend to publish/share the notebook on Github. Will deleting the cell have no effect on the rest of the code, in general?

User 9 | 4/20/2016, 5:30:00 AM

In the Jupyter notebook, you don't want to delete the code cell, you simply want to clear the output of that cell before you save the notebook.

To do this, just click on the cell and in the toolbar choose Cell > Current Outputs > Clear. Then save the notebook and check it into github. Now when github renders it to HTML, it will only show the code, not the output.

Let me know if it works for you.