issue with import graphlab

User 2897 | 12/24/2015, 2:20:46 PM

I am using OS10.11.2 and installed GraphLab Create using the standard installer. I have been using some other python related package in the past and that seems to be causing problem in using GrphaLab. when I try to import graphlab on ipthon notebook, I get the following message. how can I fixe this?

dlopen(/Users/kazuhikoyasuda/Library/Enthought/Canopy_32bit/User/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pandas/hashtable.so, 2): no suitable image found.

Comments

User 2156 | 12/24/2015, 5:10:39 PM

Hi,

It seems you are having the above issue while running a script that requires a third party package that does not come with the standard installer (Dato Launcher).

There are two workaround for this issue.

1. You could try to install necessary packages into the anaconda comes with Dato Launcher which is under directory /Users/kazuhikoyasuda/.graphlab/. You may use /Users/kazuhikoyasuda/.graphlab/anaconda/envs/dato-env/bin/pip install your_package_name and then use ipython notebook that comes with Dato Launcher to run your script.

2. Uninstall Dato Launcher and follow the instructions here: https://dato.com/download/install-graphlab-create-command-line.html. In this way, you can install GLC into the python environment you were previously using.