User 2534 | 11/2/2015, 8:12:59 PM
I'm trying to get GraphLab to parse the following CSV correctly - but seem to be having issues due to the foreign string containing new lines (corresponding to the 'body' field).
createdutc,ups,subredditid,linkid,name,scorehidden,authorflaircssclass,authorflairtext,subreddit,id,removalreason,gilded,downs,archived,author,score,retrievedon,body,distinguished,edited,controversiality,parentid 1430438400,4,t5378oi,t334di91,t1cqug90g,0,,,soccerjp,cqug90g,,0,0,0,rx109,4,1432703079,"くそ 読みたいが買ったら負けな気がする 図書館に出ねーかな",,0,0,t3_34di91
I tried various values for the graphlab.SFrame.read_csv parameters without any luck. If I simply remove the newlines embedded into the foreign text, then it is parsed without issues. However, as I have a much larger file where removing these newlines is less of an option, then I need to figure out how to get Graphlab to parse the above CSV as is correctly. Please advise as to how I may get GraphLab to parse such a CSV as is.