Problem with boost during building graph_analytics

User 211 | 4/8/2014, 10:23:58 AM

Hi,

I am trying to build toolkits/graph_analytics on arch linux but I get the following error:

In file included from /home/probakukac/graphs/graphlab/deps/local/include/boost/proto/traits.hpp:24:0, from /home/probakukac/graphs/graphlab/deps/local/include/boost/proto/expr.hpp:27, from /home/probakukac/graphs/graphlab/deps/local/include/boost/proto/core.hpp:17, from /home/probakukac/graphs/graphlab/deps/local/include/boost/proto/proto.hpp:12, from /home/probakukac/graphs/graphlab/deps/local/include/boost/spirit/home/support/metacompiler.hpp:19, from /home/probakukac/graphs/graphlab/deps/local/include/boost/spirit/home/qi/metacompiler.hpp:14, from /home/probakukac/graphs/graphlab/deps/local/include/boost/spirit/home/qi/action/action.hpp:14, from /home/probakukac/graphs/graphlab/deps/local/include/boost/spirit/home/qi/action.hpp:14, from /home/probakukac/graphs/graphlab/deps/local/include/boost/spirit/home/qi.hpp:14, from /home/probakukac/graphs/graphlab/deps/local/include/boost/spirit/include/qi.hpp:16, from /home/probakukac/graphs/graphlab/toolkits/graphanalytics/sssp.cpp:28: /home/probakukac/graphs/graphlab/deps/local/include/boost/lexicalcast.hpp: In instantiation of ‘struct boost::detail::deducesourcecharimpl<boost::detail::deducecharactertypelater<std::vector<long unsigned int> > >’: /home/probakukac/graphs/graphlab/deps/local/include/boost/lexicalcast.hpp:418:89: required from ‘struct boost::detail::deducesourcechar<std::vector<long unsigned int> >’ /home/probakukac/graphs/graphlab/deps/local/include/boost/lexicalcast.hpp:663:85: required from ‘struct boost::detail::lexicalcaststreamtraits<std::vector<long unsigned int>, std::basicstring<char> >’ /home/probakukac/graphs/graphlab/deps/local/include/boost/lexicalcast.hpp:2225:19: required from ‘static Target boost::detail::lexicalcastdocast<Target, Source>::lexicalcastimpl(const Source&) [with Target = std::basicstring<char>; Source = std::vector<long unsigned int>]’ /home/probakukac/graphs/graphlab/deps/local/include/boost/lexicalcast.hpp:2405:50: required from ‘Target boost::lexical_cast(const Source&) [with Target = std::basic_string<char>; Source = std::vector<long unsigned int>]’

It was configured with --c++11 (and built with make -j4) and I am fairly confident that all dependencies were installed, and the problem seems to be with the bundled boost lib. What am I doing wrong?

(I also attached the full build log.)

Comments

User 20 | 4/14/2014, 4:56:51 PM

Hi,

What's your compiler version? It seems like the compiler is not picking up a particular template specialization.

Yucheng

User 211 | 5/7/2014, 9:47:19 AM

Hi, sorry for late reply,

I tied with gcc 4.8.2 and clang 3.4.

probakukac

User 610 | 8/20/2014, 9:08:05 AM

Hi guys, faced same error - any success with that?