facing error while running deep-learning-basics code

User 2116 | 7/31/2015, 3:34:48 AM

project -- https://dato.com/events/training/2015pydataseattle.html http://localhost:8888/notebooks/01-deeplearningbasics/Deeplearning%20Basics.ipynb

error -- while executing the code misclassifications = findmisclassifications(validationdata, neuralnet) I am getting the following exception `

joined_classifications = validation_data.join(classifications, on={'id':'row_id'})

File "/Users/kaniskamac/anaconda/envs/dato-env/lib/python2.7/site-packages/graphlab/datastructures/sframe.py", line 4056, in join return SFrame(proxy=self.proxy.join(right.proxy, how, joinkeys)) File "/Users/kaniskamac/anaconda/envs/dato-env/lib/python2.7/site-packages/graphlab/cython/context.py", line 49, in exit raise exctype(exc_value) RuntimeError: Runtime Exception. Column name id does not exist. steps followed --

source activate dato-env python import graphlab from IPython.display import Image from deepLearningUtility import findmisclassifications data = graphlab.SFrame('mnisttrain.gl/') neuralnet = graphlab.neuralnetclassifier.create(data, target ='label' , maxiterations = 3, validationset=None) validationdata = graphlab.SFrame('mnisttrain.gl/') neuralnet.evaluate(validationdata) misclassifications = findmisclassifications(validationdata, neuralnet) ` Much appreciate any help, Thanks Kaniska

Comments

User 4 | 7/31/2015, 4:52:51 AM

I think I see the problem. On the line validation_data = graphlab.SFrame('mnist_train.gl/'), I think the file should instead be mnist_test.gl. The test data contains the missing id column, while the training data does not (I'm not sure why the training data didn't include an id column either, but the code sample is meant to be used with the test data). Hope that helps!

User 2116 | 8/2/2015, 4:52:30 AM

thanks @"Zach Nation" ... it worked ... after using test data ..

is there a quick way to configure the show() function to always open the visualization in a new window ?

once I manage time to perform further analysis ... will post more findings ..

User 4 | 8/2/2015, 4:15:59 PM

There is no way to configure .show to always open in a new window. Do you mind elaborating on why you would prefer a new window -- is it to show multiple plots side-by-side?